Automatic Film Applicators
Manual draw downs are often inconsistent especially between operators. This
makes sample comparisons
difficult or unreliable.
The main factors affecting the draw down are the shear rate and downward force
applied to the applicator tool. Our automatic applicators use a precisely
controlled beam to push a fixed gap applicator or wire wound bar applicator
which traverses over the substrate at a selected speed and with constant
downward force. Any standard applicator may be used.
- Accurate, consistent and repeatable draw down sampling.
- Eliminates ALL human variables – speed, direction and rod pressure.
- Operator-friendly “Touch Pad” controls.
- Large, easy to read LED display indicates draw down speed.
- Speed is adjustable for 50 to 500mm per second.
- Wire bar attachment included as standard.
- Operate with wire bars and/or block spreaders/applicators
Standard Applicator with glass bed.
As 1132N, but with built in vacuum bed.
Smaller size machine