Monitoring and Control Stations
Mobile · Stationary · Remote
WTW designs and manufactures complete packaged on-line systems for a variety
of water and wastewater applications. The scope ranges from compact analysis
systems for water quality monitoring to fully instrumented, walk-in sheltered
- Integrated, turn-key system solutions
- Reduced risk of design errors by individual project planning
- Installation, start up and on-site training provided by competent WTW
- Service support by trained personnel
WTW engineers support the customers in the planning phase of even complex
application solutions. The analysis and monitoring stations will be conceptually
designed and engineered to optimally meet the customers’ requirements, with
particular regard to the situation at the project site and the expected
The custom designed station containing analytical instruments, online
analyzers, filtration units and sample feed systems and, if required, PLC
circuits for routing of sample or permeate flows and for automatic control of
cleaning cycles, are assembled, piped and functionally tested at the factory. If
the equipment will be installed in a thermally insulated, weatherproof walk-in
enclosure, WTW also establishes all necessary electrical and sanitary
The fully assembled and self-contained station is transported as a turnkey
unit to the project site and positioned on the foundation prepared by the
customer. Minimal field assembly is then required by just connecting it to the
main supply and the pipework. If the station is to be installed in an existing
building at the site, this work can be done by trained WTW personnel.
An essential benefit of weather-proof, containerized work-stations is the
high degree of flexibility with respect to the planning of the site. The
location of the enclosure can be chosen to optimize the sampling points and
distances. In addition, this solution can provide great construction savings.
Portable, Battery Powered Measuring System - Based on IQ Sensor Net
WTW designs and manufactures fully assembled, compact and transportable
measuring stations ideally suited for mobile field applications, but also for
permanent installation. The standard instrumentation of the systems includes the
IQ Sensor Net System, the choice of the appropriate IQ sensors is determined by
the particular application. For documentary purposes or evidence of pollution
events, the collected data can be recorded locally on a strip chart recorder and
optionally stored in a data-logger for later readout. Custom designed system
configurations can be supplied to meet specific users’ needs.
- Robust water resistant housing equipped with an eyelet for carrying
purpose with a chain of belt
- Battery Powered. 4 week of continuous operation before recharging
(Turbidity sensors of spectral probes will reduce the charging interval).
Battery charger is included to delivery.
- Data logger for 43.000 values (system 2020), means e.g. logging data with
one sensor every minute for one month.
- Measured values (including date, time, temperature) can be downloaded to
Excel via interface module.
- Spot-checking for industrial discharger
- Trouble-shooting for polluted effluents
- Mobile pollution monitoring of water resources
- Pilot trials in treatment plants
- Planning studies for determination of process parameters
- Measurements in sewage influent streams
- Monitoring of aquacultural hatcheries
- Control system for transport of live fish