Labwise™ software for control and analysis
Grant Labwise™ software and the high performance Grant Optima™ GR150 and GP200 thermostatic controllers together form a powerful combination which makes set-up, monitoring and data logging straightforward.
Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller’s performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
- set temperature
- set high and low alarms; alarms can be configured to switch a relay
- set reaction timer
- set delayed start and stop time
- control of output relays for refrigeration on/off control and operating ancillary equipment
- control of pump speed for Grant GP200 thermostatic control unit
Labwise™ programming features
- set cool or heat time to target
- program values may be set graphically or numerically
- up to 30 segments per program
- set number of loops, 1 to 254 or infinite looping between selected way points
- programmed control of output relays for each segment, for operating ancillary equipment
- control of pump speed for Grant GP200 immersion thermostat
Labwise™ display and logging features
- display of temperature/time profile on screen in real time
- real time zoom and scaling of graphical display
- logging of temperature profiles to disk for storage and subsequent analysis
- store programs to disk
The Labwise™ software runs on a PC (Pentium II with Windows 95 or higher) and is suitable for use with Grant GR150 and GP200 series controllers/baths.
Download PDF brochure