Squirrel 2020 Series
The Squirrel 2020 is a new generation data logger, with high performance,
and many new features providing considerable benefits. Portable and lightweight,
the Squirrel 2020 is easy, fast and convenient to use and the memory can be
expanded giving great flexibility of application. Twin processors, separate
control and data acquisition modules, and a choice of communication methods,
make the Squirrel 2020 the ultimate future-proof data logger.
- Up to 24 inputs including high voltage, pulse and event with up to 16
universal inputs for voltage, current or resistance
- Inputs can be used with thermistor, thermocouple and RTD temperature
sensors and 4-20mA instruments
- Sub second logging and concurrent sampling
- 16Mb of internal memory for approximately 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 readings
- Download to removable MMC (Multi Media Card) memory
- Easy to use removable connector system
- Power outputs for use with external devices
- Comprehensive access to information using the 2 line, 40 character LCD and
- Readings can be scaled
- Calculated channels
- USB and RS232 ports
- Non volatile flash memory - data retention is virtually indefinite
- Multiple 24 bit analogue to digital convertors (ADC) for precision
- Portable, battery operated or mains powered
- USB and RS232 serial ports are standard with external options for
Ethernet, Landline and GSM communications enabling global access and system
integration of the 2020.
Multiple set-ups stored in memory
- Up to four preconfigured set-ups, together with the set-up in current use,
are held in the memory. Switching between set-ups is extremely easy and fast
using the convenient LCD and button panel, avoiding the need to connect to a
PC, therefore reducing time and effort to switch between different data
- SquirrelView configuration, download and data export software permits full
control and use of the 2020 data logger. The convenient LCD display and
button panel enable metering and logging in true portable operation.
- Multiple ADCs enable true concurrent sampling. One channel can sample at
high speed whilst retaining different sample speeds on other channels.
- 2020 logger set-up and download, data export application for Windows 98,
2000 and XP. Features include metering and support for Modem, Ethernet and
- Additional features include export of data direct to Excel, on-line or
historical graphing of data with manual and automatic scaling of charts.
Readings can be listed in tabular format with date and time.