Squirrel OQ606 Temperature Logger
Building on over 40 years experience in temperature monitoring, the Grant
Squirrel OQ606 Logger is easy to use, more affordable, and offers greater
flexibility for measuring temperature. The OQ606 is a 6 channel temperature
logger suitable for use with a wide range of type K thermocouple probes that
offer greater flexibility and a quick response. It is battery operated, easily
portable and has a built-in display and keypad for ease of use. The Logger
enables fast sample rates for fast process times; up to 8 samples per second and
allows direct connection to an A4 portable or desktop printer for immediate
The OQ606 is suitable for use in Paint
Profiling applications and Through
Process Monitoring applications.
- 6 channel temperature logger for use with a wide range of type K
thermocouple probes offers greater flexibility and a quick response
- Battery operated and easily portable
- Simple 3 button operation via built in display or from PC
- Can be configured to automatically start and stop logging on time or
- Fast sample rates for fast process times; up to 8 samples/second and if
required can provide automatic cure calculation in through process
- Non-volatile memory provides up to 260,000 readings of secure data
- Time and date reported with each reading
Flexibility in temperature monitoring:
- Suitable for a wide range of temperature recording applications in
industry, research & development.
Simple to use:
- Power up the logger, connect your thermocouples and conduct your tests.
The logger automatically detects when sensors are present making set-up
Small in size:
- The OQ606 is small and compact, making it suitable for use in a variety of
applications, thus offering complete flexibility.
Simple record keeping:
- With the touch of a button, the OQ606 can directly printout user-configurable, concise reports to simplify record keeping and provide ISO 9000 quality records.