Vacuum drying ovens VO
The gentle giant in the laboratory
With short warming up times, high-precision temperature control and turbo-drying, the vacuum oven VO shows off all its strength – at the same time it can handle heat-sensitive or oxygen-sensitive substances and materials such as cosmetics, food, clocks, books or PCBs and other electronic components with unparalleled gentleness when drying. The direct contact between chamber load and the heatable and removable thermal shelves guarantees in all vacuum oven VO models a quick and even temperature control without loss of heat.
- Temperature range up to +200 ℃
- 3 model sizes (29l, 49l and 1011) of vacuum oven VO
- State-of-the-art control technology based on the P performance class for all models
- Anti-splinter; VDE-tested door construction for all models
The Exact fit for your application
As much function as necessary, as much individuality as possible! In its
basic version, the VO vacuum drying oven contains a thermoshelf, USB interface, Celsius software and MEMoryCARD. Customise your oven precisely for your application and pay only for the options that you really need.
- Optional switching to inert gas: Programmable and digitally controlled inlet for inert gas with a flow rate reduction
- Optional pump control: Optimised rinsing procedures for pump membranes as needed, as well as signal output for pumps ON/OFF
Premium options in the Premium module
For elaborate applications a Premium module can be chosen, with its content depending on the model size. Apart from the options of inert gas inlet and pump control, the Premium module also contains one (VO 200) or two (VO 400, VO 500) additional connections for thermoshelves, as well as an extra thermoshelf (only VO 400 and VO 500), a drip tray and the printer port.
Considerably shorter heating and processing times in the vacuum oven
Each of the maximum up to four aluminium thermoshelves that can be inserted as required is equipped with a separate shelf heating and its own sensors. The separate control circuits react precisely to different loads and humidities, and maintain all the levels used equally to the setpoint temperature. Because of the direct contact between heating and chamber load, the heating and operating times in the vacuum drying oven VO are reduced by some 75 per cent compared to a conventional drying oven.
To achieve an optimum temperature distribution on all separately heated levels in the chamber, the thermoshelves for our vacuum drying oven are made of anodised and surface-enhanced aluminium as standard. For applications with highly corrosive materials we optionally recommend that you choose stainless steel thermoshelves from our accessories list, because of their resistance to chemicals.
Your advantages with aluminium thermoshelves in the vacuum drying oven at a glance
- Greater usable surface
- Optimised temperature distribution
- With no extra charge for standard delivery
- Optional: thermoshelves made of stainless steel can be chosen at no extra charge
Stainless steel - a vacuum oven (almost) for ever
60 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each vacuum oven:
- The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective production
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards (features dependent on the controller class)
- Two-year guarantee for appliances sold outside Germany
- The temperature values of all sterilisers are measured according to DIN 12880:2007-05