Oil Bath One
Heating bath with the medium oil
The high temperatures in the oilbath demand a finely-tuned temperature control as well as multiple overtemperature protection. Apart from the electronic overtemperature controller, a wide range of visual and acoustic signals (for example if the filling level is too low, for overtemperature, but also for input acknowledgement or to signalise the end of the programme) ensure smooth-running test procedures in the laboratory.
- Temperature range up to +200 ℃
- 6 model sizes (7l to 45l)
- An extensive range of optional accessories is available: e.g. flat and gable lids, floor grid
- State-of-the-art control technology of the Excellent performance class for all models
The superior heating concept of the Memmert ovens can also be found in the heating bath. Protected from water, but still close to the load, the heating lies under deep-drawn and easy to clean ribs. The heating elements can therefore neither corrode nor become furred. Through their positioning in the floor and side walls, a natural mixing of the medium arises, providing better temperature distribution in the bath.
60 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each of our appliances:
- The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective production
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards (features dependent on the controller class)
- Two-year guarantee for appliances sold outside Germany