FOGmaster Humidity Corrosion Cabinets
These cabinets create very high humidities (>95%RH) at user adjustable
temperatures (up to 55¢XC). Test panels placed within such an environment will
quickly become saturated with condensation ¡V a highly corrosive medium. Such
testing is therefore a useful aid to investigating the behaviour of surface
coatings exposed to such conditions e.g. dew formation, during their normal
- Internal air circulation fan to ensure test samples are exposed to a
- Internal water reservoir to which cabinet condensate is directed, to
minimise the requirement for topping up.
- Digital time switch, operating in conjunction with a microprocessor based
temperature controller, enabling automatic two point temperature/time
cycling to be programmed, if required.
- Test standards complied with ASTM D2247, BS 3900 Part F2, DIN 50 017.
- „« Optional, is the facility to control variable humidity levels
inside the cabinet up to and including 95 ¡V 100%RH. At maximum cabinet
temperature, +55oC, humidity levels of 20 ¡V 95%RH are achievable
- „« Used in conjunction with the Controlled variable humidity level
option is the dual pen strip chart recorder. This is coupled to a
temperature and humidity sensor which continuously records both the cabinet
temperature and the internal humidity level
Humidity Cabinet - Capacity 1000 Litres
Humidity Cabinet - Capacity 120 Litres
Humidity Cabinet - Capacity 450 Litres