Tri-Microgloss Plus µ
Hand held instrument for simultaneous measurement of gloss and film thickness
of paint, ink, plastic and other coatings on a metal substrate.
160T measures gloss values at 20°/ 60°/ 85° and the integral probe
measures coating thickness - up to 500 microns - on ferrous/ non-ferrous
substrates at the same sample point.
- 20° 60° 85° gloss – interchangeable for low to high gloss coatings.
- Dual thickness measuring – Fe/non Fe - 500um.
- One button calibration.
- Statistics – averaging, standard deviation, auto stored.
- PC cable and software included.
- Complete Kit includes software and cal. standards.
- Simple to calibrate – simple to use.
- Conforms to: Gloss - ASTM D523, DIN 67530, ISO 2813 ; Thickness - ASTM
B499, D1400, DIN EN ISO 2360, ISO 2178
||Tri-Microgloss Plus - Gloss & Thickness Combined